Wednesday 5 October 2016

Mom Paints Halloween Makeup On Daughter To Transform Her Into A Creepy Disney Character

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, but unfortunately, I’m not the best at putting together unique outfits.

When I find one I think is amazing, I usually don’t end up executing it as well as anticipated.

For example, if I tried to recreate this makeup artist’s“blurry visioned”creation on my own face? I would most likely look like I tried to draw on weird smudged polka dots.

Creativity like that just isn’t in my DNA, but I definitelywish it was, especially this time of year.

The scary skull makeup and amazing face paint we see every year on women and men everywherereally deserves a lot of praise.

And the mom you’re about to see fits right in with those praiseworthy artists.

In the video below she starts to do her daughter’s makeup. She calls it the Cheshire cat, but the end result is the furthest thing from Disney.

She takes such few tools and colors, yet creates something so intricate and intense.

Watching this process is incredible and almost mind blowing!

I can’t imagine what I’d do if I saw someone with this makeup on a dark road on Halloween, would you run the other way? I’m going to share this chilling makeup with my friends so I can find someone to try it on me!

Read more: http://www.littlethings.com/cheshire-cat-makeup/

The post Mom Paints Halloween Makeup On Daughter To Transform Her Into A Creepy Disney Character appeared first on MouseVirals.com - Everything Disney.



source http://www.mousevirals.com/mom-paints-halloween-makeup-on-daughter-to-transform-her-into-a-creepy-disney-character/

No comments:

Post a Comment