Thursday 13 October 2016

Kendall Jenner Picks Which Disney Princess Best Describes Each Of Her Sisters!

Once upon a time, in the land of Calabasas!

On Wednesday, Kendall Jenner wrote a blog entry on her website where she describes each of her sisters as Disney princesses! How cute!

Related: Kendall Jenner Is Seeking A Muse

The supermodel wrote:

“My sisters and I love Disney movies. We used to watch them all the time when Kylie and I were little. I never really thought about which princess I’m most like, until a friend recently told me that she’s such a Mulan, lol. It got me thinking about which characters my sisters would be from the movies (and my own personal princess, of course).”

Kenny describes Kourtney Kardashian as Jasmine from Aladdin, Kylie Jenner as Rapunzel from Tangled, Khlo Kardashian as Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Kim Kardashian as Ariel from The Little Mermaid!

On the flip side, the 20-year-old says she’s most like Tiana from The Princess and The Frog because she’s:

“smart, determined, motivated, dutiful, hardworking, funny, humble [and] respectful.”

Does this make Kris Jenner the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella?? We’d like to think so!

[Image via WENN.]

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/2016-10-12-kendall-jenner-kim-kardashian-disney-princess

The post Kendall Jenner Picks Which Disney Princess Best Describes Each Of Her Sisters! appeared first on MouseVirals.com - Everything Disney.



source http://www.mousevirals.com/kendall-jenner-picks-which-disney-princess-best-describes-each-of-her-sisters/

No comments:

Post a Comment