Monday 1 May 2017

Oh my God, look at this insanely real animatronic Na’vi at Disney’s new ‘Avatar’ world

What in God’s name is this, Disney?

This video, taken in the new Avatar-themed section of Disneys Animal Kingdom in Florida, reveals an insanely realistic animatronic Na’vi. There’s “uncanny valley” and then there’s, “Oh sh*t, there’s a real alien singing on this Disney ride and now I have to carry on with my day eating Mickey Ear ice cream and applying 30 SPF sunscreen like I didn’t just see this thing” and this robot falls firmly into the latter.

Did we miss something? Did I sleep on 50 years of progress in animatronics? How is the Chuck E. Cheese band still acceptable when this magic is possible? Boycott Chuck E. Cheese immediately.

Pandora: World of Avatar: For anyone who wants to be unsure of whether or not the blue guys are actually real.

Read more: http://mashable.com/

The post Oh my God, look at this insanely real animatronic Na’vi at Disney’s new ‘Avatar’ world appeared first on MouseVirals.com - Everything Disney.



source http://www.mousevirals.com/oh-my-god-look-at-this-insanely-real-animatronic-navi-at-disneys-new-avatar-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment